Sunday, August 25, 2013

absent


I've been very bad a blogging lately! I started back at the daycare in the middle of June. So we've been a little busier! Both the boys are loving it and do so good! Daxtyn had a bit of a rough few weeks, but is now so good and just waves to mama in the hall when he sees me! :) Brevyn has always done really great there since he started when he was about 6-8 weeks old! I love being back as well! The ladies there are all so wonderful and it's as if I never left! :)
We have been on a few trips as well that I'll post some pictures of! :) Bear Lake over the 4th, Blackfoot, Idaho for the Kelson reunion and Kari invited us to a night at East Canyon for swimming and fun! Then we got to go to Bear Lake again this last weekend for the Mayfield reunion!
 

No comments: